Amplifier Chassis's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

ra7

Joined 2009
Paid Member
Beware of par-metal. I've ordered a chassis from them that is yet to arrive. But don't even get into ordering a custom chassis with them. The customer service is horrible. Horrible.

Just order one from their line up and you should be fine.

Tip: I ordered one of the rack mount ones without the front face and handles. Along with a 200 VA transformer (par-metal is also Antek), it came to $108 with shipping. Neat deal. Now I'll go to frontpanel express for a custom face plate.

Beware of par-metal. I've ordered a chassis from them that is yet to arrive. But don't even get into ordering a custom chassis with them. The customer service is horrible. Horrible.

Just order one from their line up and you should be fine.

Tip: I ordered one of the rack mount ones without the front face and handles. Along with a 200 VA transformer (par-metal is also Antek), it came to $108 with shipping. Neat deal. Now I'll go to frontpanel express for a custom face plate.

I've delt with them many times NEVER had a problem, ordered like 15 transformers too, never had a problem.

ra7

Joined 2009
Paid Member
I've delt with them many times NEVER had a problem, ordered like 15 transformers too, never had a problem.

I don't know whom you dealt with. I spoke to John. He was completely unresponsive over the phone and he never replied to my emails (and there were several). I finally figured that I should make all the 'custom' changes myself and ordered one of their available chassis. The lady I spoke to was great though. She took my order processed it and now its on the way.

I don't know whom you dealt with. I spoke to John. He was completely unresponsive over the phone and he never replied to my emails (and there were several). I finally figured that I should make all the 'custom' changes myself and ordered one of their available chassis. The lady I spoke to was great though. She took my order processed it and now its on the way.

I dealt with john, he was good for me.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.