Help identifying ancient TO-3 transistors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a set of old TO-3 transistors pulled from an old HarmanKardon unit. They are labeled SDT-9261 and - what I assume is the date code of 6741. Best I can tell from my measurements, these appear to be NPN with gain ranging from 7 - 17. The HK unit was a low power receiver/turntable combo unit. The manufacturer marking is a capital "S" in a vertical rectangle (STMicroelectronics maybe??) There are also 2 other TO-3's that are fairly pitted on the outside and are hard to read, but I think they are labeled 86 5043 2, then below that VFS2745K. No manufacturer marking is apparent. Any ideas? Thanks.

The S in a box belongs to Solitron Devices, and the SDT start to the part no confirms that. A quick look at the Solitron web site http://www.solitrondevices.com/Semiconductor Devices.htm unfortunately does not have 9261 listed.

Their search page states "If you are searching for individual part number and it is not found by the search engine, please contact the factory as Solitron Devices makes many custom parts for its customers." So I suggest you do that.

Tony.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.