Small Speakers 4'

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You all are fabulous, I found just what I was looking for at the right price.....

Could somebody recommend a place to purchase a Soldering Station, I would like a Weller but they have soared in price... I just need something inexpensive.

Again Thanks for the quick and Great choices....

I say splurge a bit and get a better station type solder station like the Hakko 936ESD which HMC has for $80. Comparable to it would be the Weller WES51 which Amazon has for $83 shipped. I personally use the digital Weller WESD51 and I've never regretted spending the extra money, though I'm not what you would say very active in the hobby.

I just bid on ebay for a weller for about 5 bucks, newbie lister I am taking a little chance but what the heck I might get lucky and win. I feel so at ease here on this forum. I joined a while back, but just now getting to a point where I can make some progress on my project, slow and easy is my way. I have been soldering something one way or another for over 50 years. No i did not use nails and a brunson burner to start with.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.