Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 8th July 2009, 02:21 PM   #1
pecotin is offline pecotin  Mexico
diyAudio Member

Default cd onkyo integra dx706

hola como estan diyaudio lords is a pleasure to greet I look very much like to enter comvivencia with you hope to achieve my question is this I have an audio cd of the brand Onkyo integrates dx706 model but no longer serves my laser after nearly 15 years functionality no longer serves this excellent piece, but my problem and my question is where can I get a replacement? surf the net every night to see if I succeed in finding my part and not what you've achieved that most audiophiles are perhaps know something about it a lot and they agradecere day come to mexico please contact me here to get the coals by open

Hide this!Advertise here!