Capacitor Question...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Inside of the original Bell 2420 with the can electrolytic caps

Here is the picture of the Bell before the replacement electrolytic caps .
Now ,they are underneath the chassis .The cans are still there ,but deconected.

Attachments

• bell 1.jpg
    bell 1.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 90
Bell 2420

Hi every body!
Here is a link in order to listen to my little system , including the Bell 2420 I really like!a short video .
feel free to leave a comment!Even if it is not a very high quality recording , that gives anyway an idea....Not that bad!....
Thanks

Turntable Thorens TD 150 MKII ,Denon DL 103,pre-preamp'Marcoff PPA1 for the DL 103, Bell Integrated 2420 amp,JBL LDecade 36.

My little system recorded at home . Listening to :Youn sun nah /vinyl. on Vimeo

Hi HollowState,
And thanks for your com': sorry for the light!I was focused on the sound ,not with the vid! First experiment for recording the sound system with the camera and figure out how does it sound......if the sound is not transformed,crap... and the result is : it's working actually ; so I gonna post some more videos of my system , better directed I promise! !
Anyway, the jazz singer is a korean girl named Youn sun nath ,and it was a sample of his last record , (Lento) , Lp on my turntable.I took the LP rather than the CD....Actually the CD was given for free inside the LP!But , no way...!I can't stand compressing sound...I made my choice !and it's not a snob posture or whatever.
All her records are good ....even in CD!!!ahah

Last edited:
The Bell sound?

Hi every body,
Here are 2 links if you want to listen to and see my little system(I focused on the sound ,not on the video itself -not enought light ,etc...! more light in the second one)
First link : recorded with the camera 's mic : singer Youn sun nah ,(korean jazz woman)
Second link :recorded with 2 vintage Beyer dynamic microphones . Nat king cole.
Very short videos on line already.No need to upload!
That gives an idea.
Feel free to answer!

Thorens TD 150 MK2 , Denon DL 103 with its little pre-preamp( with battery inside)Marcof PPA1 ,Integrated Bell 2420 ,JBL L Decade 36

1) My little system recorded at home . Listening to :Youn sun nah /vinyl. on Vimeo

2) my little system on Vimeo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.