Source for good quality RCA and Banana connectors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all

I'm on the way to finish my gainclone, and to replace my 1$ Stereo speaker connector, and my 1$ 4x stereo RCA connector, for something else that is better quality

So, I'm wondering where I can find, for a good price (not 5$/ female RCA connector!), female RCA connectors, and banana connectors for my speakers.

I said good quality, maybe for you it will be average. I'm not looking for 10€/RCA quality! ;)

Check apexjr

Hi

Try this website-www.apexjr.com. Steve Slater deals in a lot of surplus stuff at very good pricing and has a lot of positive feedback from a list that I am a member. He is in California. I am in the process of ordering some goldplated RCA male and female connectors as well as some bananas. There are photos on his site.

George

You can get some nice RCA´s at Reichelt for 1.35€. Search for "CBGI"
Unfortunately they don´t have nice bananas (not the yellow ones). At least no isolated ones.

Those you can easily get at Intertechnik . They really got a huge range of "high-end" stuff. Not as cheap as Reichelt! And I think they only ship in germany but I can look it up if you´re interested.
(Scroll down under "Zubehör" and "Stecker und Adapter")

I will order at both shops in future but I don´t know how long you can wait for the plugs.

Cheers
Jens

No idea about shipping to Europe. My sister in the US is coming to India on a visit and she will bring the stuff with her. You could also try a couple of other sites-diycable.com or partsconnexion, both of whom accept credit cards. Apexjr doesnt accept credit cards, so I suspect he may not ship outside the US.

Apex jr.

gjo

Yes he does accept credit cards, the only thing is he charges
3% more over the total anount which sometimes is not a big deal.
He's certainly a good supplier with very good prices and the
stuff is really almost 1st quality. I just bought some RCA's and
over the years I've been pretty satisfied.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.