Looking for a source for few components - EU/UK/Worldwide

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was planning on building one or two of those DACs - http://www.diyforums.org/BantamDAC/BantamDACbom.php

The problem is that I can't seem to find a source for the most critical components - the DAC and the voltage regulators. The only option i've found so far is to get them shipped at a price that far exceeds the cost of the components, in times!

Here are the part numbers:

DAC - TI PCM2702 (SSOP-28)
IC1 - TPS79333 3.3V LDO
(IC1 alternate - REG101-33, 3.3V LDO)
IC2 - TPS793475 4.75V LDO
(IC2 alternate - REG101-A, 4.7V LDO)

I'd really want to get my hands on a pair of each, but my options are running low - I have no clue where to look anymore.

Any ideas?

Farnell only seems to have one of the regulators in stock for now, otherwise it could be an option, I guess. I remember last time i tried to register to their local site, they required excessive amount of information, that I could not have (like company tax ID and whatnot. maybe I didn't get it right though)

stinius, how does Digikey's system work for norway? If I try to order online it looks like they'd ship from abroad, where some of the options are quite pricey. It's just that 24-20USD shipping costs for a 12USD worth of items seems a little excessive to me :).

Disabled Account
Joined 2008
Atilla said:

stinius, how does Digikey's system work for norway? If I try to order online it looks like they'd ship from abroad, where some of the options are quite pricey. It's just that 24-20USD shipping costs for a 12USD worth of items seems a little excessive to me :).

Atilla

It is shipped from UK, you are welcome to send me an email.

Stinius

Mouser seem to have all of the parts you're after in stock at the minute but the shipping will likely be around £12.00 as the order will be under £50 in value. If there are any otehr parts you will be ordering at the same time you mihgt be able to get the free pastage option but otherwise I can't hink of anyone who would offer free postage for the parts withou having set up a buisness acount with them first.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.