2SC2705, 2SA1145 alive again?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just noticed that this pair is again available from Digikey (backorder) and Mouser (stocked), although "only" the orange rank. They have been "special order" for a long time, and Digikey wouldn't want to order them for their customers, even in multiples of 3,000 pieces. Almost all of the parts I bought from local suppliers or small shops were fakes.

Now suddenly they are available in single quantities?!

Maybe we can talk them into doing the same thing for dual JFETS?! ;)

Hi OliverD,

On this part of the globe (Hong Kong), the supply of the A1145-Y never stop (although I couldn't find the C2705) from my local small supplier. Maybe the problem of Digikey and Mouser is really their own problem with Toshiba.

However, I just note the newer stock of A1145-Y from my usual supplier has a shiny surface (the flat surface where all the labels are on), where the older stock has a matt surface. I am not sure if the newer one is genuine, so I just keep buying the remaining old stock.

Best Regards,
Edward Tam

OliverD said:
I just noticed that this pair is again available from Digikey (backorder) and Mouser (stocked), although "only" the orange rank. They have been "special order" for a long time, and Digikey wouldn't want to order them for their customers, even in multiples of 3,000 pieces. Almost all of the parts I bought from local suppliers or small shops were fakes.

Now suddenly they are available in single quantities?!

Maybe we can talk them into doing the same thing for dual JFETS?! ;)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.