2SC2705, 2SA1145 alive again? - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th March 2009, 03:00 PM   #1
OliverD is offline OliverD  Germany
diyAudio Member

Default 2SC2705, 2SA1145 alive again?

I just noticed that this pair is again available from Digikey (backorder) and Mouser (stocked), although "only" the orange rank. They have been "special order" for a long time, and Digikey wouldn't want to order them for their customers, even in multiples of 3,000 pieces. Almost all of the parts I bought from local suppliers or small shops were fakes.

Now suddenly they are available in single quantities?!

Maybe we can talk them into doing the same thing for dual JFETS?!
Old 10th March 2009, 02:41 PM   #2
kf_tam is offline kf_tam  Hong Kong
diyAudio Member

Default Re: 2SC2705, 2SA1145 alive again?

Hi OliverD,

On this part of the globe (Hong Kong), the supply of the A1145-Y never stop (although I couldn't find the C2705) from my local small supplier. Maybe the problem of Digikey and Mouser is really their own problem with Toshiba.

However, I just note the newer stock of A1145-Y from my usual supplier has a shiny surface (the flat surface where all the labels are on), where the older stock has a matt surface. I am not sure if the newer one is genuine, so I just keep buying the remaining old stock.

Best Regards,
Edward Tam

Quote:
Originally posted by OliverD
I just noticed that this pair is again available from Digikey (backorder) and Mouser (stocked), although "only" the orange rank. They have been "special order" for a long time, and Digikey wouldn't want to order them for their customers, even in multiples of 3,000 pieces. Almost all of the parts I bought from local suppliers or small shops were fakes.

Now suddenly they are available in single quantities?!

Maybe we can talk them into doing the same thing for dual JFETS?!
Old 10th March 2009, 03:16 PM   #3
Account disabled at member's request

Hi OliverD

Buy them from mcm electronics, its safe.

I had no idea fakes were made of these, is it possible for you to take any pics ????

Alex

Hide this!Advertise here!