Please help with relay pinout

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2003
Paid Member
I would like to use relays in a little project and got cofuse with the pin out of them. I don't know how to look at them from top or from bottom ( contact side). It could be eather aromat (nais, panasonic) tq2e or omron g6k.
Also what is the difference between tk2 and tq2e?
Any help will be appreciated.
Vlad

Had a look at the datasheet of the Omron G6K. It confuses me because there is no mention of coil polarity or diodes, yet they draw + and - signs next to the pins of the coil (page 6 and further).
And in another datasheet (G6S) + and - signs are drawn too and it clearly says in the precautions section: "Do not reverse the polarity of the coils (+,-)." No mention of a (internal) diode to be found, though... :confused:

Please read my previous post again.

I did not write that the pinout was unclear, I wrote that coil polarity in the datasheet of the G6K is ambiguous. Why write + and - signs next to the coil-pins when there is no other mention of polarity in the datasheet (contrary to the datasheet of the G6S, which does have a warning not to reverse polarity)?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.