Which cap to buy for DAW interface mod?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm going to perform some preamp mods and add some protection to my Tascam FW1884 via the instructionof the Machinators guide and some of tascams technical bulletins (full pack linked from the overview, and/or here). I've got all the parts I need apart from the caps. On page 5 of the PDF there is a photo of the caps (ceramic) that are required however my knowledge is limited enough and I don't know which caps to buy. Is it possible to tell what they are from the photo anyone? I've tried contacting the creators to no avail this far. I'm ging to try an contact Tascam about this too but I've heard many horror storeis about their support and don' t expect advice to come easily from them with this. If anyone can advise what to get or how help me work it out, it would be much appreciated. I can use an iron and a multimeters contacts but lack any real experience in this field.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.