Binding Post Crossthread, Help!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Actually, haha, if it was myself I would probabally get out the vise grips and make it move, haha. (Gotta love brute force) But that always ends in destroying the binding post, and what else..possibly the PCB as well.

You said the chip? Or the PCB? Ive never heard of binding posts integrated into silicon! haha

Actually, haha, if it was myself I would probabally get out the vise grips and make it move, haha. (Gotta love brute force) But that always ends in destroying the binding post, and what else..possibly the PCB as well.

You said the chip? Or the PCB? Ive never heard of binding posts integrated into silicon! haha

(That is a good idea tinitus, if he doesn't care about aestetics)

Sorry, pcb, not chip.

And I tried coaxing it in and out for about hour. Then I moved on to a strip of rubber to get better grip (not far off from the vice grips.....but brute force still the same). And no room back there for an additional post. Off to NAD to see how much to fix......

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.