Future electronics.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I buy from these guys all the time at work - they're particularly great for large quantities. Very helpful support too, at least if you're a company that buys from them regularly!

And, they're currently working on being more diy-er and small-quantity-friendly, so says my local rep. He says to keep an eye on their website in the coming months, there will be some good usability improvements to be seen.

-Bob

Future is very good - in terms of "credability", they are up there with Digikey and Mouser (I.E. they don't sell counterfit parts or give you slightly used but refurbished parts).

As stated by orangeshasta, they are currently a *bit* more for larger quantities (production designs, not prototype designs), but I hope they are going to change that with a more user-friendly search engine.

I too, like OrangeShasta use them at work on a daily basis. In fact, I use the top 3 largest distributors and I find Future to have the best service of the three.
I can't say that I have used them on a smaller scale (for personal use) although I am sure they can be trusted and have fair pricing.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.