pc mount phono connectors - bnc footprint

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a few samples of a very nice phono connector that has the same footprint as a typical pc mount BNC.

I got a few samples originally from A/D Electronics (before they went out of business) and the package called them Tiffany RCA.

I also had a datasheet with detailed dimensions. It had a part number that I was able to google to find the actual manufacturer in the far east. Unfortunately, I can't find this datasheet. I did find a very similar part from First Tech Electronics P/N CN-RJ-012G. The sample I saw is mechanically equivalent but not quite as nice.

I am looking for a low cost Asian supplier since my requirements are in the 100-1000s.

Can anyone point me to a source?

Thanks

Al

I don't recall their minimums, I tried to spec these for the ZR4630, Multi-zone receiver, about 8 years ago. My employer decided to use another custom part instead.

Attachments

• zr-4630.jpg
    zr-4630.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 159
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.