Source for .110", 26-20AWG Female Spade Connectors (for speakers & such)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I use these uninsulated 3M connectors from time to time, as many speakers and turntables have them for connection points. I had bought them from Digikey, but for some reason they are being discontinued. Digikey can't get them, so I ordered 200 from R.F. Hughes Co., who has a local KC office. It took over two months for them to come in, but I got a call from their local guy that, to get my 200, he had to order 1000 of them. He says these are the last he can get, and wanted to make me a deal on the whole box of 1000. I declined and told him to simply ship the 200 I had ordered, but thought since they are getting so tough to find I'd post something here.

3M part #MU20-110/32DFK, (20-26AWG), former Digikey #920044-06-ND, $0.10 each (I'm sure there's a minimum order ). Call Todd at R.F. Hughes Co, 816-241-1069

Attachments

• spade_connector.jpg
    spade_connector.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 45
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.