capacitor replacement 4700pf polystyrene

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi All

i'm new here and a newbie in music fanatic repair
so i have an old emu sp1200 and i sometimes here hiss from a couple of outs (it's al old 1987 sampler with 8 outs)

i open and know the prob is a polystyrene 4700pf capacitors, it worls but sometimes it makes hiss
i need a replacement, check for styroflex and it seems ok, but my question is: which voltage? the service manual doesn't say anything than 4700pF plas. and there's no info on the capacitors itself (4700H ASC)
could u suggest me some good capacitors to make the change and which Volt do i need? i don't know maybe i can check with a multimeter and the machine on, but before i need some info... sorry for the ABC stupid question...

tnx

i would like to replace the 2 caps i have prob...

i know it's that the prob cause it's a common sp1200 emu problem and every time i touch them with the hiss and the sampler on i can stop the hiss....
i already reflow the solder but i think it's the capacitors is going to dye....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.