Rotel RA-1070 sevice manual

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello All,
Following an electric storm that hit a tree in the backyard, most of the electrical equipment in my house fried!!! Fixed or replaced most of it now but struggling to find a service manual for my Rotel RA-1070 Integrated Amp. Can ayone help with one or suggest where I can get one? I have tried all the usual options but no luck yet.

Thanks, John

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Hi Jtb321

Email sent, let me know if you recieved it ok, as at is a large file. I hope the amps not to fried, maybe you got lucky and got away with just some blown fuses or the transformer protection filter circuit, otherwise ouch. Parts are tricky to get and stick to originals or will distroy the good sound of this amp.

Alex

Hi Jtb321

Email sent, let me know if you recieved it ok, as at is a large file. I hope the amps not to fried, maybe you got lucky and got away with just some blown fuses or the transformer protection filter circuit, otherwise ouch. Parts are tricky to get and stick to originals or will distroy the good sound of this amp.

Alex

Hi,

I apprecate if you can send a copy of SM for RA-1070.
Suddenly the amp stoped working.
Thank you very much in advance.
My mail:
erden.radoncic@gmail.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.