Keith Monks Uni pivot, Mercury contact

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am looking to sell a Keith Monks mercury contact, uni-pivot tone arm. If you are not familiar with it the design minimised the torsional effects/mechanical resistence of the signal wires by running 4 pins (which terminated the first section of the signal wires) in 4 small mercury baths in the pivot base. (Yes, I have the necessary mercury.)

It looks like a robust JH. Any bidders?

I'll bump this later outlining my free delivery service between Brisbane and Melbourne.

Hi Jonathan
I'm here in Brisbane and am looking for another of these arms. I found the diayadio.com site by pure fluke.

Do you still have the arm? If so, how much are you wanting for it and what kind of condition is it in?
Look fporward to your prompt reply.
Cheers

Greetings "H". Yes, still got it. Look, I work weekends plus some funny days so I can't give it much thought until next Wednesday. But seeing you're the first (and so far only enquiry) I imagine we can come to some arrangement. It is all there in the original, but slightly battered, box. I think the manual and various templates are still with it too.
Where are you? I'm Southside, Camp Hill.

Anyway I've made a note in my diary and will get back to you later in the week. Thanks for responding. Jonathan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.