7w dual emitter resistors?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,
I'm having a bear of a time chasing down a couple dual emitter power resistors for a friend's Tsunami PA amp. They're .22 ohm 7w dual cement power resistors with a common center leg. I found one person on ebay selling them - but they'll only sell 50 & I only need one. I should get at least on more for a spare too, since it looks like a couple have already been replaced in there.

Searches through findchips.com, Mouser, Allied, Digikey and other common sources (even Google) has turned up nada. I won't rule out that I'm not doing my search right.

Attached is a picture of the bad one I pulled out of there. How it got busted like that I won't hazard a guess.

Anyone have a source (prefer No. America) of these that doesn't require me to buy 48 extra parts + shipp from Hong Kong? Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Attachments

• mvc-822f.jpg
    mvc-822f.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 175
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.