Power connector for Sabine FBX-901 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Design & Build > Parts

Parts Where to get, and how to make the best bits. PCB's, caps, transformers, etc.

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 15th June 2008, 01:29 AM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Power connector for Sabine FBX-901

I have a couple of Sabine FBX-901 feedback eliminators, and I need some power supplys or to make a supply for them. They used a little known plug and socket configuration on the little beasties, and I'm trying to find a replacement for the power supply cable end. It's round, similar in overall size to a ps/2 keyboard or mouse connecter, but with 3 bigger pins in it; two that stick out farther and one a little recessed. The unit used the two farther out pins to provide 20vac at 1a.

I suppose I could punch out the case and mount something else, but I really hate to do that if I can avoid it.

Also, anybody got a line on some 120 to 20vac 1000ma transformers? Maybe a wall-wart for some PC equipment?

Thanks,

Bill

Hide this!Advertise here!