Digikey Price Sorting

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I apologize, but this is one of those things that I've got to air out or look stupid about, but why the heck can't you sort via price on Digikey? Or am I missing it?

I've run into some other stupid stuff like 5% resistors costing more than 1% and similar with caps which could be easily remedied with better search sorting abilities. I haven't used many other sites other than Mouser and mostly Digikey. Are there things that other sites do better than these because it's little things that get to me. Heck, while I'm at it, what's your wishlist for a perfect site. The pictures on Digikey were really the cats meow, probably my favorite distributer addition as a recent student and now design EE.

Hi,

Each companies webmaster codes their software in their own way.

Newark has *the* most useful online catalog in the matter of sorting.

I always have a Digikey paper catalog beside me. It's easier to compare when my desired online Digikey results go more than two pages long.

Cheers!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.