simple 15m/sec delay network

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The simplest delay generator is the PT2399 - regrettably the shortest delay it can do is around 30ms. The NJU9702 does 0.5 to 32ms in 0.5ms steps, but you need a small micro to load the timing register (the littlest pic would do it). Other than that...a stretch limo with a 17 foot long cab would give you 15ms end to end.
M

"The simplest delay generator is the PT2399 - regrettably the shortest delay it can do is around 30ms. The NJU9702 does 0.5 to 32ms in 0.5ms steps, but you need a small micro to load the timing register (the littlest pic would do it). Other than that...a stretch limo with a 17 foot long cab would give you 15ms end to end."

This is for a stretch RSX. The difference between my front speakers and rear is 3.002 ft.

Where can I purchase a NJU9702 and what s a small pic?

mitchyz250f said:
"The simplest delay generator is the PT2399 - regrettably the shortest delay it can do is around 30ms. The NJU9702 does 0.5 to 32ms in 0.5ms steps, but you need a small micro to load the timing register (the littlest pic would do it). Other than that...a stretch limo with a 17 foot long cab would give you 15ms end to end."

This is for a stretch RSX. The difference between my front speakers and rear is 3.002 ft.

Where can I purchase a NJU9702 and what s a small pic?

Googling will find you at least 2 vendors selling in onsies twosies. I bought some off Hongkong Inventory (a trading experience somewhat similar to Russian roulette but without the pleasant bits) but if I was doing what you are doing, I'd use 2 PT2399s, front set for 30ms and rear for 45ms. You'll never notice the 30ms absolute delay. PT2399s are available everywhere (Ebay etc) and are cheap as ch.... oh never mind. BTW a small pic is something like a PIC12F675.
M

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.