my dealer doesnt do BG`s anymore

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I actually spoke to Peter Qvortrup about it and he said the reason he discontinued is that he couldn;t handle the enormous stream of technical questions about them he had to answer since he is the only one there capable of doing it.When I asked him why not sell and not have to answer everybodys questions he told me it is his policy to provide technical support for all the products he sells.
I think that is very professional although I will miss Audionote as a BG supplier because they were always very helpful.
He had mentioned in another conversation that since a very positive review of BGs by Martin Colloms they had a hard time keeping up with orders.
I have been looking for the Martin Colloms article and was wondering whether anybody has a copy?

Tnx a lot for the info and links! My life has been a maze, since I started with the builing -well now its mostly finding parts- of my cd player. I sit behind my computer, staring at the screen, trying to filter (the sometimes really complex) the stream of articles, posts, reviews, and everything that might help me.

God where would I be without forums, I thank u all!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.