where to get RIFA caps in the US?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You're welcome.

Since you were too lazy to do the search I suggested, I did it for you. The list of Rifa distributors in the US can be found here:

http://www.evoxrifa.com/n_america/distylist.htm

UPE claims to be the exclusive distributor for the e-lytics, though some of the other distributors say they carry them, too. You might have to actually take the energy to dial a telephone to get prices and availability, but all the phone numbers are on that handy little page.

SY,
why don't you read my posts and get a little more informed before dispensing free advices when, quite obviously, you have no clue of what you are talking about?

This is direct quote from the Rifa site, yes I looked at all the sites and distributors before posting, and made some calls too:

Note about screw-terminal electrolytic capacitors
In May 2002 Evox Rifa announced the acquisition of BHC Electrolytics from Aerovox. In N. America Evox Rifa is offering screw-terminal electrolytics from BHC. These are long-life types of excellent quality suitable for power electronics applications. Specifications may be obtained from the BHC website. Evox Rifa also has dedicated resources in place to support BHC products. Feel free to contact us.

good day,

I was trying to locate a vendor in the us which has real Rifa caps all the distributors I looked at are mostly stocking film caps and Aerovox in the US. I guess I am going to have to start searching europe.

PS. In my future post I'll be sure to mention whether or not I did a google search before posting so I can avoid painful exchanges

You might try to call Theresa.;) R-Theta is a distributor for Rifa as well.

But why Rifa? My feeling is they will be rather expensive. What about Nichicon Super Through from Michel Percy? Also, Partsconnexion is running special sale on Elna Cerafine 10,000/63V at around $30 a pc. It is still expensive though. If you are into Cerafines, I got a contact to UK, at $20 for the same cap.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.