old Burr Brown Op Amps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
What is inside those BB opamps ? Discrete ? Any good ?

The equipment where I found those inside had a bandwith > 200 kHz

oldbb.jpg

Burr Brown, Intech, Analog Devices, Teledyne Philbrick, and others manufactured discrete op-amps. In the 70's, at Intech, I designed and characterized a variety of descrete op-amps and designed production test fixtures. The A-148A is a JFET input op-amp with a Bandwidth of 10 MHz. The 990 discrete op-amp circuit is ventrally identical to the A-148A with the exception of the JFET input and a few improvements.

7915258204_7364052828_z.jpg

The RIAA amplifier board has two A-148A’s on a 22-pin Vecotor board. It has been in use for over 42 years.

7915271964_18458a6e27_z.jpg

In the 70's, at Intech, I designed and characterized a variety of descrete op-amps and designed production test fixtures.
Dear WSJ,
I have a pair of Intech A-100 and I have not found any datasheet on the web. That's not a problem for building an audio circuit with it, but could you please let me know its max. V+/V- if you know this "beast"? Thanks, Bernard

Old Intech Part Info?

Originally Posted by WSJ http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/parts/114219-old-burr-brown-op-amps.html#post3149469

In the 70's, at Intech, I designed and characterized a variety of descrete op-amps and designed production test fixtures.
Dear WSJ,

I need to find replacement op amp for Intech A-440. The problem is that I cannot find any specs or the datasheet on the internet. Is there a chance you can post or send me some info for this component?

Thanks in advance

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.