B&O speaker connectors

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
OK, I don't know if it's more appropriate here or in speakers, but... a friend of mine is trying to replace some female connectors for vintage B&O speakers. The connectors are, of course, nonstandard. Anyone have a clue on where they could be sourced?

Attachments

• 79_speaker_side_1.jpg
    79_speaker_side_1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 180
Now that you've given me the source, you've screwed yourself out of the tweeters. Besides, these connectors aren't for me- I suspect you know I don't have B&O speakers...:D

If you're not in a huge rush, I can bring them to ETF in November and give them to a British friend of ours to carry back.

Yup, 2-pin DIN ...

I think I may even have a few male plugs lost in a toolbox, to use with an old Beosystem I had. No female jacks though... Definitely still available in lots of parts stores or catalog order. I've seen them pretty recently, and cheap.

For the male; The middle pin is flat, and the other is round.

Also found one source here:

http://www.electronicplus.com/content/ProductPage.asp?maincat=aco&subcat=ad1

Attachments

• ca076.jpg
    ca076.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 115
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Those bring back some memories this side of the pond! Those were on the very first Philips turntable/amp combo I tinkered with (and blew up, I must add). They're available off the street in Calcutta, India, but very poor quality.

Sorry for the OT.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.