Walt Jung brick book about opamps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm trying to buy it now from AD, and I'm having a hell of a time. I registered to buy it online and the automated order entry system pukes on it. so I called the number for customer service on the web page above. Those folks bounced me over to another guy who wasn't at his desk. He returned my call and said to buy it through a distributor (which he gave me four numbers to). I called three of them and they couldn't find anything about that book or it's code in their systems. so tonight I e-mailed customer service.

I'm actually trying to buy something instead of scamming free samples, and NOW I'm having the trouble... :eek:

Sheldon

I got the books today (not book).

Attachments

• pic_01.jpg
    pic_01.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 1,171
The book is in size A4 or A and is 1000 pages thick (heavy). Along with this book I got a book with only pictures, taken from the thick book.

Considering I got this this for free it's very much worthy the price also Mr Walt Jung doesn't do bad things. The book is very well written. Something for Mr DJ maybe?

Attachments

• pic_02.jpg
    pic_02.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,060
peranders said:
The book is in size A4 or A and is 1000 pages thick (heavy). Along with this book I got a book with only pictures, taken from the thick book.

Considering I got this this for free it's very much worthy the price also Mr Walt Jung doesn't do bad things. The book is very well written. Something for Mr DJ maybe?
I have now read/browsed through 500 pages of the book and I must say it is really good. The facts are very well condesed to useful knowledge. The theories have very strong connection to real life applications.

Gold star to Mr. Walter Jung! I hope they will make this book downloadable (in chapters of course).

I like the section of FDNR = frequency depedant negative resistances! Very cool circuit! Anyone who has experience of this circuit (in active filters)?

I called again today and got a nice lady there. She asked me to send her an e-mail explaining the situation and what I was looking for. I did that pronto, and she mailed me back really quickly asking for my address.

Later this afternoon I got another e-mail saying that the book is on it's way. Apparently for free... :cool:

Sheldon

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.