bridge rect. upgrade question on PE BASH 500

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have some stealth diodes from Fairchild 15 amp 600v and 30 amp 600v. i haven't checked the original flat pack inline pin bridge on google yet for specs as i haven't removed the amp yet. i'd like some opinions as to whether or not this could maybe make an audible improvement. tighter bass,fuller, cleaner, more musical etc. or, due to the limited frequency range, not be worth the trouble? just wanted some more experienced opinions than my own. so maybe i won't waste alot of time for nothing. the amp is the Parts Express Bash 500 with switching ps. with caps rated at 200v 470 uf. not sure of original bridge rect. just yet! thanks for any opinions! :)

crippledchicken said:
i have some stealth diodes from Fairchild 15 amp 600v and 30 amp 600v. i haven't checked the original flat pack inline pin bridge on google yet for specs as i haven't removed the amp yet. i'd like some opinions as to whether or not this could maybe make an audible improvement. tighter bass,fuller, cleaner, more musical etc. or, due to the limited frequency range, not be worth the trouble? just wanted some more experienced opinions than my own. so maybe i won't waste alot of time for nothing. the amp is the Parts Express Bash 500 with switching ps. with caps rated at 200v 470 uf. not sure of original bridge rect. just yet! thanks for any opinions! :)
built bridge with stealth diodes=much better!

:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.