diy disco lights? (based on diy rear projection tv idea)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
how yas all goin ive just joined up to this community ive been makin a diy rear projection(more like diy front projection) but anyway it worked and it sort of amazed me bciz i didnt use an lcd i just used an old little tv with a magnifying sheet i piked up from me local newsagency for au $4 and suprisingly got a 4 doller projector definetly cant complain but it made me think if this works why wouldnt the idea work for the disco lights u see that spread patterns across walls
ive attached a image of what i see it looking like in my head sorry if its a lil dull all i it needs now is some sort of way to continuisly warp the slide (maybe the same way a game control vibrates on a couple of volt motor) to create a moving image effect
i am goin to try it in a few days but i got the last magnifying sheet till they order some in or i cruise to another town to much effort but if someone that knows a bit more about this theory may be able to mod it a bit not sure

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 78
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.