main power transformer for Fisher

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Anybody know where to find a main power transformer for a Fisher "Studio Standard" model CA885? The part number is 4-2512-23700, a google search without the dashes turned up one result but, alas, it is no longer available and the site recommends a substitute part which it doesn't provide. I can't find any information about the transformer, either, and neither the shop manual nor the schematic give the output voltage. If I only knew what the output voltage is I could probably find something to replace it with. See the attached pics. Thanks.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

It's called a main power transformer in the schematic, it provides power to the function control, the remote and the main power relay circuits. There's a much bigger transformer -- the sub power one -- for the main amplifier circuit.
This little transformer turned out not to be the problem with this amp, a 5.6 volt zener diode used as a voltage regulator was the problem, apparently a victim of line voltage surge. Thanks for the replies.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.