Any ideas where i can find this?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey kids... it's been YEARS since i posted here. I've stopped building amps and such and started restoring vintage vespas, and the hobby has taken on a life of it's own.

So, i'm trying my damndest to source out this simple electronic component, but it's completely eluding me ...and i've lost all my good online parts supplier links.

What i'm looking for is a simple enclosed 6volt regulator circuit ..typically has 2 tabs on it - one in, one out ... and the chassis itself is the ground.

The ones i've seen in the past are about a 1" square with a hole in the middle to run a mounting bolt through it.

I've searched for hours and can't find them. Can anyone help me out? The Vespa-brand ones are like $35-50, which seems like burning money to me.

-Eric

FastEddy said:

$29 is not too bad given the price range you had mentioned.

Though just send me a mail if you have no joy and I'll check in Delhi -- I need to buy a new flywheel for myself in the next couple of weeks so it won't be out of my way. Will have to check if there are 6v parts though -- most Indian restorers here are using 12v nowadays. Still, there are a load of Vespa (and Lambretta) parts still made here and they cost next to nothing (a VLB flywheel will cost me just a few US$).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.