IEC jack w/fuse -need help wiring

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm not sure how to wire this mount up and was hoping someone could tell me or better yet, show me. It is to be used as the source for an amp 6 build . there are 4 poles on the back and I am,...well, confused.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

thanks !

Use your ohmmeter, but it looks like ground goes straight through on the bottom. The hot goes up to the fuse, and has a small terminal, probably so one can add a light for blown fuse indication. Normally you wouldn't connect anything here. The other side of the fuse is, well, fused hot. The remaining straight through terminal is the neutral. This is a US 120VAC arrangment- it wouldn't be suitable for EU 220VAC, as I think you need dual fuses.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.