Manuals-In-PDF.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hmmmmmmm, be carefull !!!!!

I ordered one manual from them, and was given download instructions 5 weeks later.

I ordered another manual from them, and all hell broke loose.
After 6 weeks I emailed them and got no response.
after 2 months i emailed them and got no resposnse.
after 3 months and about 300 emails damanding a refund (yes 300, I spammed the heck out of them), I still got no response.
I then filed a fraud claim with usa internet crime division, I emailed them again (another 100x) telling them I had reported them and demanded my money refunded.
After another month (I was still drowning them in hostile emails) they finally refunded the money.

They never actually replied to any of my emails.......

So you might get what you pay for, you might not.
Do a search on them, you'll probably find more bad than good......

What do you need refference ?
I've got quite a few servicemanuals here, and i'm willing to share. Don't like the thought, that many of those "different manuals(dot)com's" have collected them for free, and then use them to make money.
Best regards
Ebbe

Hello all ,

First of all , thank you very much for all inputs !!

Nisbeck , thanks for the feedback .

Mad Mutt , what happened to you is exactly what I'm afraid !!!
because they don't give any NORMAL contact ( like a phone number , a fax number , an adress , etc. ) only the e-mail .

Sandyk , thanks for the reply , but they don't have what I'm
looking for .

ES44 , perhaps you can help me !! I need the SERVICE MANUAL
of RECEIVER REVOX model B-780 . I'm waiting ANY REPLY from you .

I am an usual client of Treasure Chest Co. from New Jersey,
USA , ( www.servicemanuals.net ) , they are amazing , good quality , good service , fast delivery , but , at this time , they
don't have what I'm needing .

Regards for all ,

Carlos :)

Well thanks for responding es44. I have the schematic already. I'm looking for the rest of the service manual or If anyone knows how to setup the idle current and neutral point voltage on a 6600 (not 6600A) I would appreciate it. I am familiar with the test points and VR pots but not the voltages etc.

Re: looking for a PDF User Manual for an Optimus STAV-3300 Reciever

DimensionJump said:
Hoping you can help me...I am in need of a PDF Users Manual for an Optimus STAV-3300 Dolby ProLogic Reciever. Any assistance you could offer would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thank you,

Sorry DimensionJump, but Optimus is not part of my collection.

Best regards
Ebbe

Heres a guy I get my manuals from, they range in the area of 15 dollars, very good quality and FAST. You can specify either YouSendIt or Pando for the download, for Linux users like me YouSendIt is recommended.

davesxp@insightbb.com

Email him at that address and you'll get a quick reply. He uses PayPal for payment, he might use other methods, too, I don't know, but he's very professional.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.