Groundside Electrons

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I suppose "burn in" is an ok term, just lousy connotations.... What I think is occurring is one of two things. Either the dielectric is having it's manufacturing applied domains randomized, where there are actually areas of material with the same spin orientation on the dipole end piece of the atom on the end of the chain and these areas are dispersed with use. Or, the dielectric is linking free electrons across the material and providing an even lower charge threshold and even faster window in which the spin change can be effected.

I personally lean towards the first postulate, but there is very definitely a period during which ever more minute amounts of information are retained and then it levels off and it can take as much as a few months of non use to change back, but it will change back and then begin the process all over again when used again. It is especially noticeable in our out put transformers.

Bud

Read up to here

After about two hours, where all of this gradually changes to a wide open sound stage with X amount of detail and then back to a pinched sound stage and undynamic character, in ever lengthening cycles. You end up with a colorful, dynamic, extremely detailed sound, with perfect balance and very analogue like character. The X level of detail increases every time this cycle runs it's course and always seems to end up with the really musical presentation as the last step.

then couldnt stay quiet. If your going to make outrages statements backed by bogus science show some proof. Do you actually know any quantum physics, or do you just use it to camoflage your lack of knowledge?

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
cbdb said:
[then couldnt stay quiet. If your going to make outrages statements backed by bogus science show some proof. Do you actually know any quantum physics, or do you just use it to camoflage your lack of knowledge?

Bud is right out front and says he has no idea how or why it works... but it does. Mine are in the negative side of my speaker cables at the speaker. Haven't tried it on a CD player, but i will be.

Just try it.

dave

cbdb said:
Read up to here
then couldnt stay quiet. If your going to make outrages statements backed by bogus science show some proof. Do you actually know any quantum physics, or do you just use it to camoflage your lack of knowledge?

So you only read as far as post #8?

I have two in the negative terminals (1 for left channel, 1 for right channel) at the amp speaker outputs and one connected to a spare RCA socket in my CD player.
I plan to add another one to my SET pre-amp.

This electron pools work wonderfully in my system.

Bud has provided:
- instruction on how to make them
- guidance on where to put them
- a description of the changes that you might expect
- information on the conditions which will influence how well it will work.

Those of us who are using the electron pools in our own systems already have proof enough.
Try it for yourself first. Then, if you wish, discuss the science.

Cheers,

Alex

Tried and True

I added a "Hank O Wire" to the output of the USB connection on the Mac Mini... (just tucked it in as I slid the USB connector home)

Yep, stuff got better. Sound stage, wider. This shxx works!

But will it fix the Great Feastrex 5Dnf???
(Does it need a fix?)

Stay tuned... We shall see.

Thanks Bud!!!

cbdb,

I make only outrageous statements and never provide supporting anything. Wander off to the EnABL threads if you really want to be affronted with the mayhem I am spreading, within the orderly, mathematically bounded reality, beloved of so many.

I just discover this stuff, reality is ever so much stranger than we can imagine, or model with our neat and easy to use first order derivations. Just go get some lamp cord and follow the instructions for it's use found in preceding pages, or email me and I will provide you with a copy of an email outlining "how to" I recently sent to a fellow in Serbia.

Mostly, do not expect a serious reply from me, ever.

Bud

Mine also seem to be getting better - or something in my system does! The sound's much more open and inviting, just superbly musical and free, in a way that it didn't quite do before these odd loops of wire were installed. The initial slight loss of dynamics has gone away, needless to say.

Simon

ps - why do people even reply to troll posts? :troll: Leave 'em where they are!

PIX

Yep... Got better

Attachments

• dsc_0005.jpg
    dsc_0005.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 752
Hmmmm, when I connected a loop to the digital section ground in my Sony 775 the thing lost sync, then got it back, but will not play all the way through some SACD recordings, that it would play just fine before my insult.

So I have been warning folks not to put them on the digital circuitry grounds, since I haven't the slightest idea why the loop experiment went so pear shaped, and, the player is still pissed off about it.

Please note, I do not consider dissenters to be Trolls. Everyone here, on this forum, wants to contribute something to this fascinating hobby. My contributions came about only because I do not view the world as other folks do. Because of a childhood injury I do not have easily accessible abstract reasoning abilities, so I have to blunder through life without those blinders that make it enticingly easy to copy the work of others. So, I do notice things that don't seem to match the typical derivations from Maxwell and others.

I was just looking into corners that are not traveled, in this instance because it is easier to consider ground as a lumped parameter, without thinking about what it must be made up of. Read Ralph Morrison's book on Grounding and Shielding and you will have the start point for all of the investigations into electron pools, adjustable dynamic color cables, high resolution audio reproduction transformers and "voiced" guitar amp output transformers. Mr Morrison presents this subject, in it's entirety, without a single equation and just as Langford Smith does in the RDH 3 & 4, provides many more hints for investigation trails, than he provides solutions.

Bud

Geek said:
Let's see how kinky we can get with these ;)

Who here has tried these on a video signal? :confused:

The composite video out and the yellow video out on my DVD player share a common ground (checked with multimeter).
I have a loop soldered to the shield of an RCA plug and plugged into an unused composite video out RCA socket (I use the yellow video out).

With the electron pool in place, the picture on my CRT TV has a brighter colour intensity and seems to be clearer as well.

Cheers,

Alex

The Crytal Cable in post 182, looks like a very expensive 'earth strap', proving a lower resistance return path than the piggy backed cable, basicly the two return (ground, reference) paths resistances are in parallel for DC resistance. What other effect it has would probably fill a thread of there own. But IMO it is not the same as Buds pigtails.
I would be wary myself of adding them to digital circuitry, they could cause EMC problemswhen in use and possible ESD damage when insatlled, if care is not taken.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.