I need a translation from Russian for a schematic

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
:att'n:

Attachments

• textgi7.jpg
    textgi7.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 216
Bottom paragraph:

It is possible to substitute BC546 and BC556 which are compatible with KT3102 and KT3107.
Substitute BC639 and BC640 for KT645 and KT644.
2SC2238(9?) for KT315.
The transistors Tip142 and Tip 147 can replace KT827/KT825.

Can't make sense of the 4 words after KT825, something like :
of complement to sew bottom women. :clown:

Line above the last paragraph:

The transistor VT7 and thermometer R15 are installed for the purpose of setting the transistor.

Top of 2d paragraph :
Capacitors C5,C6,C7 are connected to AYX to increase the guarantee of stability.
Condensator (aka capacitor) C8 is nice bla bla bla helmet (what ya ma call it) misrepresenting signals

PS: schematic is even nicer for proper translating.

Me headache, later guys.

jacco vermeulen said:
Bottom paragraph:

It is possible to substitute BC546 and BC556 which are compatible with KT3102 and KT3107.
Substitute BC639 and BC640 for KT645 and KT644.
2SC2238(9?) for KT315.
The transistors Tip142 and Tip 147 can replace KT827/KT825.

Can't make sense of the 4 words after KT825, something like :
of complement to sew bottom women. :clown:

You can substitute complementary transistors tip142 and tip147 to KT827/KT825 with protection diodes.
I can help with translation.

Please forgive my very rusty Russian:

"A driver amp with gain 1-10 is in front of the power amp. The following measures in the power amp have been taken to reduce distortion. The circuit is complementary from input to output and the output stage employs local NFB (emitter resistors) increasing the thermal stability and small signal linearity. The voltage drop across R18..R21 is limited to 0.7v. The R1R2C2 network at the input of the power amp limits radio frequency interference. Capacitors C5,C6,C7 limit the bandwith and improve stability. C8 improves output stage symmetry and reduces distortion. R22C10 prevents high frequency oscillation. Transistor V7 and thermistor R15 are mounted on the main heatsink. "

I hope the revelatory text above won't disappoint you. As with many russian women it's often more fun if you don't understand what they're saying :)

Btw, it seems this article may well be a translation from English...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.