what is this transistor (or fet) ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
what is this transistor? (or FET?)

I hope to know exactly correct part number.
(and manufacturer as possible)

1. ----------
| M T | (M = motorola mark.)
| 9750 |
| E B C1 |
----------
| | |
| | | <---gold lead
| | |
| | |

2. _ -- _
- -
| FCS9 | <-- FCS9015C 610
--------
| | |
| | |
| | | <--gold lead
| | |

Anyone knows this type of packaging?
brown body... side is brown and top is dark brown.

3. --------
| FMPS |
| A13X |
| 427 |
--------
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |

I am sorry. my digital camera is broken yesterday... +.+

Please, help me.

PS:
Anybody knows this sprague capacitor? ..... +.+

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=99622

:(

thank you.

here is a picture...

Attachments

• tr.jpg
    tr.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 159
the t9750 appears to be an old "house number" transistor, or a part that no longer has a readable number, but the date code is 9750 (mid december 97)

motorola (now ON) is one of the largest makers of "house number" parts in the world, and has, in the past, made "house number" parts, for Peavey, Fender, GE, RCA, NCR, IBM, Zenith, and even themselves (back when they made TV's and stereos). house numbers are a strange game that manufacturers play against the consumer, where a piece of equipment MUST be repaired by a factory authorized service center, because, supposedly, only factory authorized shops can get the right parts..... for instance, you have an XYZ receiver, and Q17 burns out. Q17 is a motorola part with the number ABC01 on it, which you can't find, even on google. you take your stereo to Schmoe TV downtown, and Mr Schmoe can't find a replacement for it either. so you have to take it to Schlep Audio, which is a factory authorized service center for XYZ, and they have it fixed in 5 minutes. what nobody tells you (and you can't weasel the info out of motorola, either) is that the ABC01 is a 2N2222........

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.