Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello! First of all, I am not sure if I am posting this to correct forum.
Can someone please help me on how to make or send a wiring diagram for below drivers?
Konzert KW-880M
8" Professional HiFI Subwoofer
250 watts peak
25oz magner
Dual Impedance 8 ohms / 8 ohms
Konzert KM-1000M
4" Professional HiFI Midrange
100 Watts Peak
4 oz Magnet
Impedance 4-8 ohms
Konzert KT-760M
3" Professional HiFi Tweeter
80watts peak
3oz Magnet
Impedance 4-8ohms

I am using AV302 Konzert amplifier

Administrator
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Mga bossing kumusta kayo happy new year may itatanong lang poh ako kung may nakatry na ba sa inyo ng AD MC5000 amplifier 1300w sa 8 ohms at 2000w naman xa sa 4 ohms...kung may naka try na kumusta po ang performance plano ko kasi bumili.thank you

:cop:

English only please :)

I'm struggling to translate this one,

Sir how are you happy with lang I ask if you ever iinumin AD MC5000 amplifier 1300W 2000w 8 ohms and 4 ohms xa turn ... if you already try to plan how much the performance because I buy thank you.

Hi.. to all.. can anyone help me im planning to buy a sound system for my home set up in door and out door for about 500-600 watts. Its for sound trip and karaoke purpose only not too loud but not too low. So, which of the ff: are the best quality sound soft bass not too hard. For a tight budget guys.

1. SAKURA
2. KEVLER
3. KONZERT

Also the speaker should be the same brand or it can be pair with different brand of amplifier?

Thankz... more watt power to everyone. .

k10 problem

hi sirs

i have a konzert k10 but it was having a problem. When i turn on the power button the indicator of power and protect is ON after a seconds it's going to normal indication which is the power indicator is only lights ON.
BUT! after 10 seconds the protect indicator is going to ON, so now i had 2 ON indicators again which is POWER and PROTECT but after 3 seconds the 2 indicators as i mention suddenly OFF! In 1 click the limit indicator is going to ON and it will remain on as in stanby!

If you ask i have a load. (i have no load)

please help me.

to sir audiomachine, do you have a shop where I can bring our K10 unit? It has no output signal on both channels but the unit did not overheated nor used over limit since it is only used in a church every Sunday. Once you turn it ON you can still hear that the relay on both channels are clicking and the PROTECT LED is not lighted. The 2 fans are still working well but no output signal can be heard nor can be seen on its SIGNAL LED. Pls help..thanks

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.