Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Good day to everyone here,
I'm newbie here, i just want your help/advise and expertise, i want to upgrade my mobile system since it almost 5 years when last updated especialy the cab/soundbox.. i want to buy 4pcs of L36 cabinets for the maintime and add 4pcs more later next year. i have 4pcs eminence omega pro-18a speaker, i want to use this speaker for the L36 cabs, is this suitable? please help me... (18" 800watts, 97db) and pls email me where i can buy the L36 cabs in any place in manila or nearby... waiting for your kind...

thanks & regards,

Wakaiko H.
rhb0914@hotmail.com

L36

Good day to everyone here,
I'm newbie here, i just want your help/advise and expertise, i want to upgrade my mobile system since it almost 5 years when last updated especialy the cab/soundbox.. i want to buy 4pcs of L36 cabinets for the maintime and add 4pcs more later next year. i have 4pcs eminence omega pro-18a speaker, i want to use this speaker for the L36 cabs, is this suitable? please help me... (18" 800watts, 97db) and pls email me where i can buy the L36 cabs in any place in manila or nearby... waiting for your kind...

thanks & regards,

Wakaiko H.
rhb0914@hotmail.com

i have 2 pcs. L36 cab. with 18" fane colossus 18xb driver. e mail me joversonsalas@yahoo.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.