Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
to skyjham

i'm also from iloilo, dumangas to be specific....i'm quite not into big pasad amplifiers as thought that it maybe unstable, but certainly interested in looking at them... and sometimes tempted in building one,but aint got no experience in building big amps, and so i would like to know if how much money will be spend in buying your pcb's with out output transistors? i'm into building state variable xover...:)

Attachments

• PICT2215.jpg
    PICT2215.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 660
  • PICT2230.jpg
    PICT2230.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 618
  • Image1224.jpg
    Image1224.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 589
to skyjham
i know that xover from silicon chips....we are currently making it as a school project at wvcst, lapaz...
i dont prefer of using it....since setting a frequency on it would result to a frequency loss on the total bandwidth
so about that board...how much?

Last edited:
CROWN XTI4000 cloned main amp

Hi!everybody im a newbie here.I will also share some pictures of my homemade amp design by CROWN model XTI series.ive already made its pcb in manual only coz i dont know how to use some software for pcb.I already tested my amp cloned to my CROWN XTI4000 but i used 12pcs mj21193-mj21194 each side.the amp is working louder than the original one.the original XTI4K used 4pcs each side mj21193 in a working voltage 130vdc 30 0 30 130vdc and mine voltage is 170vdc 30 0 30 170vdc.im already working on it becoz last time i got a problem in my steps circuit i dont used the original steps of xti coz its so difficult to copy bcoz of its size.i used the steps of crown pulse series.my amp pcb size 15cm by 37cm and im using a copper heatsink 1/2 cm thick 10cm wide.this amp of mine is stronger thaN my original CROWN XTI4000 and also to the original CREST & AUDIO CA18.IF YOU NEED SCHEM OF THE AMP.TRY to see abeltronics.co.uk.IM also from ILOILO in a product of former ISAT but im not a graduate in electronics.i love electronic as a hobby.collecting all schem of the amp in enventing my own.

CROWN XTI4000 cloned main amp

By the way guys im using 10pcs elect caps each chanel 100v 10000uf and the trapo is toroidal trans rated 120vac 85 0 85 120vac rated 15amps.each chanel has its own toroidal trans.i will upload a pictures soon if i finished my new amp.this amp is very stable even in 4r bridge coz its design by crown.

to skyjham

bro!im also a graduate high school in wvcst (ISAT) but not electronics architechtural drafting.i already made the main amp pcb design but not yet final.i also study the schem of M10amp that the konzert named it K10 powerplant.hope to see who is best cloned CROWN XTI using 12ps mj21193-mj21194 per side power trans plus 1 for driver total 13pcs each side vs.your cloned M10 or they called it KONZERT K10 POWERPLANT.we will see what amp is stable in bridge 4ohms load.soon it will be coming there in our place.

bro!im also a graduate high school in wvcst (ISAT) but not electronics architechtural drafting.i already made the main amp pcb design but not yet final.i also study the schem of M10amp that the konzert named it K10 powerplant.hope to see who is best cloned CROWN XTI using 12ps mj21193-mj21194 per side power trans plus 1 for driver total 13pcs each side vs.your cloned M10 or they called it KONZERT K10 POWERPLANT.we will see what amp is stable in bridge 4ohms load.soon it will be coming there in our place.

I have an amp crown xti including the schematics, it's not easy, the pwm step driver u can't find it also in local supplier.

to romulo_rosil

bro!i have 2 CROWN XTI2K & XTI4K.but since ived cloned this amp.i enjoy the brute force of my own made XTI amp.this amp is real power.since the original XTI4K have only 4 pcs trans mj21193-mj21194.and a working voltage of 130vdc 30 0 30 130vdc rated 1200w@4r per/ch. mine have 13pcs including the driver trans mj21193-mj21194 with a working voltage of 170vdc.i tried already to test its power to the original CREST & AUDIO CA18.guest what its so hard to clip but its counterpart already clipping.i have its complete schem together with circuit biasing,trouble shooting guide that i get from my fellow friends that working as a technician of Crown here in my place.this amp is real power!hope they will meet the POWER amp made by Skyjham.the KONZERT K10 POWERPLANT or M10 in china SOMEDAY we will see who is stable in 4r load all day long.just now working to its original steps circuit for more best performance that CROWN design amp.

Ive order its part in rs components but not smt parts.Thanks for RS COMPONENTS.all you want spare part is they have;but somes need time to arrive.;);)

Where did you get the mj21193/21194 in local supplier? I’ll ve done to search in local supplier in cebu even and manila , but nothing.
I have my project JBl amplifier with step driver crest audio, but still on ongoing,
can go down 2r stable. I done also an a k10 and m-audio 5000 can go down 2r ohms, but you have to change the bias including the voltage amplification to make it strong and u can add more power.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.