Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Attachments

• turbo tsw24.jpg
    turbo tsw24.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 586
sir jo,
what is your opinion about this box?
vs. w-bin, wsx?
i believe the over all system matters,not just the box or bins.
and the knowledge,skills & experience of the people who use the equipment
we appreciate the love of our fellow pinoy to music or any sound reproduction,sound system,mobile, PA or what ever we call it.
we see malabon competition,iloilo then this cebu,thumbs up for you guys,

Hello! co-pinoys!
I will share you the information of a very popular back to back disco mobile in every fiesta or occasion where it held here in cebu philippines.
Just visit at this website as a sample YouTube - ‪Jacy Disco Mobile VS. Godfrey Disco Mobile [1/10]‬‏
and you'll see the real power of the different designed boxes. It consists of W-box with 32 units vs turbo box with 24 units, turbo box was won the competition while W-Box is LOOSER and it loss 8 units speaker with two amplifier @ 8 ohms 1900 watts per channel in continues playing from 3 pm to 5 am until who will survive the competition. Turbo box was won 9 times in different mobile designed, and also won as an audio band competition last 2010 @ 48 participants in CEBU INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION CENTER (CICC). Wither you believe or not, its up to you! But this is just an information only... Good Luck guys!

Do they really know what they're doing?Do they have knowledge on comb filtering or phasing issues?

sir jo,
what is your opinion about this box?
vs. w-bin, wsx?
i believe the over all system matters,not just the box or bins.
and the knowledge,skills & experience of the people who use the equipment
we appreciate the love of our fellow pinoy to music or any sound reproduction,sound system,mobile, PA or what ever we call it.
we see malabon competition,iloilo then this cebu,thumbs up for you guys,

Hi Engel...First let us assume that these boxes are loaded with the right drivers...now the design...Wbin is a more or less 3feet tuned symmetrical horn loaded 1/8 wavelength of 50hz...to use these box to it's maximum efficiency you need 8 wboxes...WSX is a 7feet sealed hyperbolic horn loaded 1/4 wavelength of 35Hz...to use these box to it's maximum efficiency you need a block of 4 WSX boxes.

Wbox was designed by Dr. DB Keele way back 1970's...WSX was designed by Martin Audio in the 90,s...so, in terms of technology they have a decade of great difference.

Speakerbox configuration plays a big role in the overall system performance...the more efficient it is the better for the user.

thanks sir,

sirs, can you give me an idea or ways on how to eliminate or rather control the echo reverbing sound inside a close gymnasium? 30 mtrs width and 60 mtrs in length. an audio owner told me that you have to bring to the maximum volume as possible inorder to cover the echoes, which i think it's not the right way.

how can i make a clearer sounds, vocals especially? How about the punch of the base sir? Basically, lessen the base or boost it? how about thE mids sir? any particular frequencies to both? i have a setup this saturday inside a gym, hopefully i could have an idea from you sirs. . . thanks. .

thanks sir,

sirs, can you give me an idea or ways on how to eliminate or rather control the echo reverbing sound inside a close gymnasium? 30 mtrs width and 60 mtrs in length. an audio owner told me that you have to bring to the maximum volume as possible inorder to cover the echoes, which i think it's not the right way.

how can i make a clearer sounds, vocals especially? How about the punch of the base sir? Basically, lessen the base or boost it? how about thE mids sir? any particular frequencies to both? i have a setup this saturday inside a gym, hopefully i could have an idea from you sirs. . . thanks. .

What is the Height...is it roofed with or without walls?...these venues are sometimes not designed with respect to acoustics...if so, it will be very expensive...

sometimes...when we face this kind of venue acoustical problem...we will just set our FOH as high as can be (almost near the ceiling) then firing them down directly to the audience using them as absorbent to minimize standing waves...with SPL just enough not to create to much room modes but, just enough intelligible at the end of the venue...there will be lots of EQing compromises to take out some problematic frequency caused by room modes.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.