Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@audiomachine
@jojo

sir, pls help me buy the right one, i'll be buying 15" plastic floor monitor tommorow, i only have budget at around P5000 to 1 pc and i need to buy 2 pcs. which is 10k more or less... what brand is best for that value; crown, kevler or any other which you would recommend? need your asap response. . .thanks. . any respond from any one?

Sorry bro. i haven't use any ABS molded foldback monitors...i cannot help you with this one...Sorry.

Magandang araw,
jojo

thanks sir jo

i forgot to take pictures when i do blessing and little bit of disco. thats y maybe my soud tech turm down the bass boost of the dbx. and he try to boost the eq from 60 to 120hz. i cant relay so much of ear mid you sentonado. sir did you used spectrum analyzer to set up your eq? my mt122 uses 12inch jackhammer woofer and tdu 500 horns. for the compression driver i used 3.2uf and 5 ohms 20 watts resistor in series.

spectrum analyzer to set up your eq?

Smaart software/measuring mic with pink noise generator to flatten the response.

for the compression driver i used 3.2uf and 5 ohms 20 watts resistor in series.

Not safe...you have to put an inductor coil to filter out low freq. then an L pad circuit for the gain control of the driver.

Magandang araw,
jojo

spectrum analyzer to set up your eq?

Smaart software/measuring mic with pink noise generator to flatten the response.

Not safe...you have to put an inductor coil to filter out low freq. then an L pad circuit for the gain control of the driver.

Magandang araw,
jojo

Sir jo,

do i still need to do like that for the compression driver even if i crossover it at 2khz? just asking sir.

If your doing PA...the best way to do it is to AUX Fed your Subwoofers...in this setup you only turn your Aux Sub to instruments in need low freq...and no aux fed to vocals.

Magandang araw,
jojo

@jojo

i used my sound system for outdoor disco, i did not used it yet for for band foh coz, i dont have su much exprieced for band support. by the way whaat would be the essial equipment to be used on band.

thanks

@rhodrich

and my i also add, D.I boxes, for the instrument amp/s saves your equipment from those tone deaf musician he he he and a really really robust floor monitors, good luck if you would venture into live sound.

sir, what really is the essential of using D.I boxes? how would it be its contribution to your system. kindly explain further sir. thanks. . .

If your doing PA...the best way to do it is to AUX Fed your Subwoofers...in this setup you only turn your Aux Sub to instruments in need low freq...and no aux fed to vocals.

aside from bass guitar and kick drum, is there any other instrument that needs to be fed to subwoofers?

can i use this setup using the crossover in three way? if so, can you share the diagram of it? pls. .

@ dj_jojo

sir, kindly give me the passive network diagram for JH 126 with TDU 500 driver.

bi-amping the JH 126 and TDU 500, what would be the compression needed for the driver?

thus anyone could give me a protection circuit for the driver?

salamat,
VolMax Audio

sir, what really is the essential of using D.I boxes? how would it be its contribution to your system. kindly explain further sir. thanks. . .

using D.I. boxes means you can plug in your guitar amps, bass amp, keyboard board amps directly to the mixer (mic or line level, depending on the level setting of your D.I box) this means fewer mics to manage on the stage, therefore you have "more control" and cleaner audio, since the signal is directly coming from the internal amplifier of the instrument amp, on a miked instrument amp, the open mic will pick up unwanted stage noise, nearby monitors (which will cause feedbacks) and also the other instruments on the stage (bleeding) I hope this answers your questions sir

Last edited:
@Volmax Audio

This is a very simple draw showing you how to use 1 3way xover splitting them to have an Aux fed Sub in mono mode.

If you what me to elaborate the drawing, please give me time...

Maraming salamat,
jojo

Attachments

• Simple Xover Setup.jpg
    Simple Xover Setup.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 609
@dj_jojo

thanks sir, i can relate to your drawing. . .

some said that making your mid in full range will be better, they don't get it from the mids out of the croosover rather connect it to eq from mixer main left or right. just asking about it. . . thanks sir. . .

That is IF the Mid/Hi tops are 2way passive (not 2way active) then you have to set your xover into a 2way configuration...

Magandang araw,
jojo

@AudioMachine

"plug in your guitar amps, bass amp, keyboard board amps directly to the mixer"

but you can do this by taking it directly from the line out of the amps, correct me sir if i'm wrong,. . salamat po. .

yes that is the idea, the but the signal would be unbalanced (+,GND making it vulnerable to noise plus it could introduce ground loops (i.e the mixer is plug to a different wall socket than the instrument amp on the stage) the D.I. box would convert the signal into a balanced signal (+,-,GND) plus isolation, ground lift facilities,gain adjust and impedance matching

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.