Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@rolandong,

there were 7 participants this year in the "junior category", one 15 or 18 inch woofer, then for mid highs there is no limit....the amps also have no limit, there were crown amps, Konzert amps, there were even pioneer recievers.....almost all used bi-amping, many has tube preamps, the AR sp3 tubed clones....

@engel,

i saw only one tube amp used, a pp KT88 used to power the mids and highs, but is was rather disappointed in its performance,

all amps are welcome......

yup, and i am posting here so that our brothers in the visayas and mindanao area can have an idea, maybe they too are doing these shoot-outs and we haven't heard about it....

fyi, the local government of Malabon supports these activities by providing funds and facilities to make these events happen....

yup, and i am posting here so that our brothers in the visayas and mindanao area can have an idea, maybe they too are doing these shoot-outs and we haven't heard about it....

fyi, the local government of Malabon supports these activities by providing funds and facilities to make these events happen....

CLASH OF THE SOUNDS - REGION 6 (ILOILO CITY PHILIPPINES)

Attachments

• DuenasBattle4.jpg
    DuenasBattle4.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 575
  • DSC03094.jpg
    DSC03094.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 549
  • DuenasBattle2.jpg
    DuenasBattle2.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 519
  • DuenasBattle3.jpg
    DuenasBattle3.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 463
  • DuenasBattle6.jpg
    DuenasBattle6.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 445
  • DuenasBattle7.jpg
    DuenasBattle7.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 164
  • CopyofDSC03107.jpg
    CopyofDSC03107.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 200
  • Battle.jpg
    Battle.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC03070.jpg
    DSC03070.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC03443.jpg
    DSC03443.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 195
nice one gribox, looks like "all out" set-ups......do you have a "juniors" category same as in malabon? the rules as it were was one woofer, 15 or 18 incher, then mids high also one driver each, you can do 3 way, 4 way and bi-amp or triamp.....

nope..not exactly sir...we called it battle of mini sounds...4 subs 15" + mid..

this set ups..majority all china made amps, speakers..& gadgets..
YouTube - PAUPAS MINI SOUNDS BISYO SANG MGA TAGA ILOILO(Dj vs y2k)Dj mini SOUND "BEST IN INTENSITY"
YouTube - BATTLE OF MINI SOUND PDMC " was-was stanley mini sound "POWERED BY:CREST AUDIO and QSC AUDIO

YouTube - PDMC MGA ADDICT XA SOUNDS PABUNGOL WASWAS PAUPAS..
YouTube - PDMC LUBLUB MINISOUND PAUPAS SEPT.07,2010
YouTube - mini sound paupas dingle iloilo 2010

Judging by the number of visitors it could not have been very impressive. To me it is just loud low quality junk sound. I am absolutely flabbergasted that anybody would even dream of putting anything like this show together.

flabergast all you want, who cares???? you do not know half of the story......these are folks passionate about their hobby, the last thing they need are comments coming from the likes of you........

Judging by the number of visitors it could not have been very impressive. To me it is just loud low quality junk sound. I am absolutely flabbergasted that anybody would even dream of putting anything like this show together.

Why don't you just show your's, your comments will just discourage those who want to show there's. You weren't there in the first place.

Last edited:
Why don't you just show your's, your comments will just discourage those who want to show there's. You weren't there in the first place.

Nico's creations are indeed impressive (2KW monster amp). Still , no reason to look down and make trivial any attempt for hobbyists to enjoy themselves . SHAME ON YOU , NICO !!! :( I am sure you started at a much lower level than you are at now. (I saw your past work). That is NOT contributing !
OS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.