Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
nothing wrong with your equipment, level setting of each instrument on your mixer channels is probably your problem, observe good miking techniques over the instruments to increase your gain-before-feedback, good gain structuring of the equipment, quality mics or get a better FOH tech just kidding

how about the crispy non-irritating sound of tweeter sir?

how about some P.Audio PA-D72 or any quality 3 inch voice coil compression driver? What is your frequency crossover setting for the highs? what drivers are you currently using?

currently i'm using the ht-"something" by crown with 2" voice coil and only the 4uf nonpolarize capicitor attached with it. no dividing network. . . i set the frequency from 2k to 3k in my crossover sir. . .

good pm ,
anybody used crell ca 20 amps? is it true that it tends to have dc voltages in it's output thereby damaging speakers? most forum members in another forum site tags or brands the crell ca 20 as "takaw dc out" and "tiga sira ng subwoofers" and they brag more on crown's lps series amps.
thanks and more power..

Last edited:
@ jojo

thanks sir jojo, i think i have to remodel the speaker displacement of my EL-36. it is widely open as is the circle. cause it doesn't throw the bass as i was expected. [the box is already jumping but the sounds is just around of it. and i don't feel the bass punching especially in the front. thanks again.

wow.. wish i have a system as powerful as that sir,, lumulundag ang box

good pm ,
anybody used crell ca 20 amps? is it true that it tends to have dc voltages in it's output thereby damaging speakers? most forum members in another forum site tags or brands the crell ca 20 as "takaw dc out" and "tiga sira ng subwoofers" and they brag more on crown's lps series amps.
thanks and more power..

crell, lexus, musik focus, seems to have bad reputations of frying woofers, maybe clip indicator not accurate?, or the output sticks to much at rail voltages during clipping causing dc, what about phonic xp series? our xp3000 seems ok still running and not frying the dual 15 tops, next test on the road will be xp5000.

good pm ,
thanks and more power..

if you want your woofers to be burn-out proof, then you can series connect 2 x 22000uf/100volt electrolytics in series with your woofers, this will prevent dc from reaching your speakers when clipping.....

many amps used for mobiles are always abused that it why these things happen....

if you want your woofers to be burn-out proof, then you can series connect 2 x 22000uf/100volt electrolytics in series with your woofers, this will prevent dc from reaching your speakers when clipping.....

many amps used for mobiles are always abused that it why these things happen....

sir tony msta na?, nice idea but hows the bass performance with this caps?, thanks

crell, lexus, musik focus, seems to have bad reputations of frying woofers, maybe clip indicator not accurate?, or the output sticks to much at rail voltages during clipping causing dc, what about phonic xp series? our xp3000 seems ok still running and not frying the dual 15 tops, next test on the road will be xp5000.

thanks sir, crell and lexus are the most brands i see in those iloilo battle of sounds and i see them clipping in their videos!! maybe there are lots of subs fried in iloilo already? and yet they even use ca25, anyone from iloilo here? i'm just curious coz many seems to say that it fries subs and yet in iloilo they abuse it.

drop%20jaw.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.