Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
@workhorse

can i have some links to the "Lab" =) really like those amp that utilizes good old silicon steel for bass duty. I have audition some switching amp for bass duty but there something is lacking in it, I believe it's the " heaviness on the bass notes" it more like hammering a wall using a sledge hammer and using a wrecking ball. Well just my two cents guys.

@workhorse

can i have some links to the "Lab" =) really like those amp that utilizes good old silicon steel for bass duty. I have audition some switching amp for bass duty but there something is lacking in it, I believe it's the " heaviness on the bass notes" it more like hammering a wall using a sledge hammer and using a wrecking ball. Well just my two cents guys.

what "LAB" you mean audiomachine? :eek:

Some more test results posted here...

8KW, Heavyweight Power Amplifier - Speakerplans.com Forums - Page 17

@xmax extreme,

I was directing the question to Mr. Workhorse, Googling doesn't bring up Zypher Labs on my browser that is why I am asking him for the links to the "Lab", sorry for the confusion there mate. Mr. Andrewlebon say's that it looks like your 8KW amp is designed by one of our diyaudio member, Mr. Workhorse of Zypher Labs.

By the way mate I didn't see signs of mica insulator, is it a grounded collector topology ?

Regards

@malufhet2000

i have these in drawing papers before...i lost it. these boxes were popular during the 80's.
I can share you these box plan for your TOP's which much better than the said box.

Have a nice day,
jojo

Attachments

• mt2122.jpg
    mt2122.jpg
    240.5 KB · Views: 821
  • mt212.jpg
    mt212.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 911
  • mt212_1.jpg
    mt212_1.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 754
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.