Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
:cop:
Hi engel dela pena,
Please post in English as it is the official language of this web site. You may also post in your native language along with the English.

Many members do not speak English as their first language, so they do their best. Very few members can read your language (compared to the entire number of members). Please show them some respect by always posting in English.

-Chris

your 220 volt outlets with 25 amp breakers per circuit can only accommodate 5500watts...
amps like those need 3phase power source, something not available for everyday set-ups, unless you are doing a permanent one, not mobiles..

i am a believer in not putting all your eggs in one basket...multiple smaller amps is better than just 1 single amp.....

and the reason for that is not all of them will fail at the same time in use....

Hi engel dela pena,
Please post in English as it is the official language of this web site. You may also post in your native language along with the English.

Many members do not speak English as their first language, so they do their best. Very few members can read your language (compared to the entire number of members). Please show them some respect by always posting in English.

-Chris

comm'on guys, if i remember it correctly, this is not the first time anatech had to don his mod cap.....let's not make him work hard....:D

btw, any of you guys consider donating to the forum? i just did....:)

sir, i think both of these stores can give a discounted amount of 14400 each for the sd 18el :) try negotiating. :D

1) xstatic. contact numbers are 02-3854822, 09228067041. they are situated in sucat paranaque.

2) ml rapacon. kamias corner anonas quezon city. contact numbers are 02-9291754 or 09228987031.

how i wish this discount scheme also works in P Audio, Cebu City distributor. Indeed, this will encourage, and will be of great help for DIYers in the south. :);)

General
Number of input channels 2
Number of output channels 4
Peak total output all channels driven 20000 W
Max. Peak output voltage per channel 194 V
Max. output current per channel 67 A peak
Max. Output Power 2 ohms 4 ohms 8 ohms 16 ohms
All channels driven 4800 W 4400 W 2300 W 1150 W
Channels 1 and 2, while channels 3 and 4 are driven at -3 dB 1) 5000 W 4500 W 2300 W 1150 W
All channels driven into optimal impedance interval > 5000 W into 2.2 – 3.3 ohms

its not 20kw per channel...

excerpt from PLM 20000Q Technical Data

the same with Crown Macro Tech 10000...only this one has a lot of juice down to .5 ohms...this is 3 phase Ac powered...this is mono...and this is a discontinued product.

have nice day
jojo

lets get back to DIY, and have fun...

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi Guys, Tony,

Thank you.

More people can respond if they can read and understand. Don't take this to mean that you can't also post in your native language if your are unsure how to convey the exact meaning either.

I hope I didn't come off as the language police either. I don't use "that hat" very often, and it's a tribute to the members here that I don't.

On to amps 'n stuff.
i am a believer in not putting all your eggs in one basket...multiple smaller amps is better than just 1 single amp.....

and the reason for that is not all of them will fail at the same time in use....
I agree completely. As a servicer, I'm no fan of huge repair jobs (= expensive) either. Multiple amps are easier to control for one. A short in one of the speaker feeds is also easier to locate if they are split between many amps. Then there is how you get rid of all the heat.

On the flip side, you'd need a truck to run off with one of these large amps!

Best, Chris

W-Bin(sub-zero) VS Sub Scoop

Good Day to all,

I'm a planning to buy or make a sub woofer Box, for my mini sound system, that can be used in small Gigs, like in a covered court, I am thiniking of which sub box to use between a sub-zero(wbin) and a sub-scoop. And I plan to use a TNT 18's and a sventa MA10.

With this two boxes, i am courious which of these sound better.

Any recomendation from you guys, on which box i will use, will very much appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

Good day to all,

Can any one send me a plan for the following BINS,
L36
w-bin(sub-zero)
sub scoop

Here's my email (urbanista2007@yahoo.com)
May i ask is TnT 18's speaker are suitable for these bins.

thanks in advance,

sir i think some members here have already been using those enclosures. just try to review earlier posts :)

as for the TnT woofer, try to ask for the TS parameters if it can be optimized on those enclosure types you mentioned ;)

i think the discounting varies depending on the quantity that you'll order.

will it (still) be cheaper to buy the stuff coming from manila? :)

you are right, it depends on the quantity of orders. from manila, perhaps not. but if really for great quantity, and especially for an OEM type of order, perhaps the best option is this.

but it needs money, more more and more money. :)

Attachments

• this is perhaps the cheapest way to do it.jpg
    this is perhaps the cheapest way to do it.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 793
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.