Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sir Audiomachine

Did you already encountered lexus amps and speakers? What can you say about these? They say that lexus ma1800 amplifier is better than crell ca20? It is also a class H amp. Also their speaker is expensive, 18" is P12k. Are these gadgets really have a good performance? I'm looking for their website but unfortunately i can't find any.

@arnelb

IMHO the lexus ran a bit warm than the crell ca20, Yes sir it is a class H amp. Those chinese amps that employ the class AB+B stages are the ones that are rated 600watts per channel k6,Ma1200 etc. higher than 600W they go class H.

Yes they are pricey, Why don't you try some crown speaker, they have launch a new line of speakers like an 18" with a 5 in voice coils and a bit cheaper.

OT: are you the guy who is selling 3 defective powerbase2 amplifiers a couple months ago from one of our local music forum?

Best Regards,
audiomachines

@audiomachine

No sir, i'm not the one. Yap sir, i saw their speakers (crown) at their website. What model do you recommend sir? The specs of jh181 caught my eye, but i'm not convince if it's true. It says that it can handle a frequency of 20hz and a sensitivity of 107db1w/m. Are these specs. true or they're just fooling around? Thanx for your reply sir, you are really the man in this forum.

@arnelb

sir you don't need a 20Hz in a P.A. system, 35Hz or 40Hz cut off is the "norm". First it is going to waste too much power, second operating your speaker system lower than its cutoff frequency is gonna break woofers due to box unloading that will lead to premature driver failure. by using multiple subwoofers, your system would be able to play at a lower octave due to mutual coupling of the subwoofers.

Maybe around 97dB or so per watt at 1 meter would be realistic.

@rhodrich

sir ,crown, t&t, neusch should be good enough, if you can find some brands like S-Paul, some Konzert pa speaker, should be a bit cheaper.

regards,
audiomachines

audiomachine,

thanks for the info sir? new bee kasi. sub zero is ported box only or folded horn? if it is ok for your sir if ask design of the box subzero and wbin. coz im planing to make subbox maybe 4 for the start can you also recommemd what speaker brand would be good for that used. thank you so much sir for the help.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.