Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: fake op

rlg_200 said:
hello guy,

fyi, 2sc5200, 2ca1943 absolutely fake if the part number can easy to read. i bought in eleshop raon. when I powered it to my amp my fuse blown. just for curious I cracked it and I found that the die is undersized.

there is one transistor the part number is hard to read, but no idea if it is genuine. according to the store (eglo electronics supply) it is original daw. I dont think so the price is cheap php 90. huh

rlg ;) ;) ;)

I have been looking in eleshop several times and have not bought any output devices yet. but I have asked them and they have two types. toshiba and fairchild outputs both 2SC5200 and 2SA1943. they are selling the fairchilds at higher price probably these are originals?

musta ka na dyan sir sa russia. si ferds to.

ok lang, medyo busy sa work...malamig na sa umaga at gabi dito pero sa november pa ang snow:D

balak nilang magclone ng high powered amp sa thread na to, baka makatulong ka sa pag-layout ng pcb?:D

@all,

ferds can help you lay-out a professional looking board for a professional amp using protel software, we can do a group buy of boards from a pcb manufacturing house. FYI, i participated in a group-buy for leach 6 transistor amp and cost was U$11, not bad i would say....

Re: ESP 1.5K power amp

jayrjoe said:
hi guys,

does anyone built the power amp from ESP (Eliot Sound Products)?

here's the add..

http://sound.westhost.com/project117.htm

please post your comments re this amplifier if you have built it..

thanks

sorry, i have not built this nor do i intend to, afaik, this article was not meant to be taken seriuosly. at this power levels, class G or H would be better, than class AB. but then who's to keep you from pursuing this.

:D

my personal choice is that anything above several hundred watts, I prefer to go class D since at those powers, it is very difficult to get huge heatsinks over here. and the power saved by efficiency is greater.

you could say that it is much more difficult to get class D parts here.....but I order them online as kits so there you go. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.