Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
sir jo nbrowse ko ung blog nyo s DIY ConstantPressure, nndun po pl mga detailed measurements ng ilang mga designs. sir napansin ko, last Nov18, 2011 p ang huli nyong post. wl npo b kyong balak mgpost ng mga newer designs nyo sir? w8 ko po sana ung w8 e hehehe'

gud day po sir

sir jo i just seen ur blog in DIY ConstantPressure and seen there d detailed measurements of several spkr design, but 1 thing ive noticed, it was last Nov18 2011 that was ur last post. dont u have anymore plans on posting your newer designs there? coz ive been craving for the designs of the w8 clone sir.

gud day sir

sir jo..

just want to ask: for the Crown CS-400 compression driver, whats the approriate size of the horn to couple it.. Can a 14 x 7 horn be suitable? Thanks

it depends on the box configuration...if single box then a 90~120 degree horiz. dispersion pattern is fair enough...but if you should stack them side by side...then a much tighter Horiz dispersion pattern should be observe...

it depends on the box configuration...if single box then a 90~120 degree horiz. dispersion pattern is fair enough...but if you should stack them side by side...then a much tighter Horiz dispersion pattern should be observe...

Pair of box each to be stack over a sub. just for an outdoor soundtrip. Is it a good choice sir or something you could recommend. Thanks sir..

hello guys, i hope somebody can help me to figure out which comes first after themixer output, i want to add this to my present system

Attachments

• gadget.jpg
    gadget.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 716
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.