Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
That will be determined by your conpression driver horn cut-off frequency...use a 2nd or 3rd order high pass filter (take note of the phase shifts...use a time delay to align your speaker system) to protect them from low frequencies, they usually die when low frequency pass thru them.

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year...
jojo

sir, is there a software for a time delay alignment?

hi sirs,
im planning to put up sound system, i canvass at RAON & offer me MAGUS PO-1200 for sub for Php 16,000. i have not enough budget for the high class china apms. so for starting im planning to buy this one. is it ok? anyone who tried this amps> thanks

sir, MAGUS PO-1200 is good enough. . . i've been using it from the year 2002 to 2011 to drive my four subs with crowm double magnet 18" diecast. . . it's great. . . but i'm not just too sure buying magus now, they might change the standard of it. try asking about it, masterfix have revealed me about some changes to MAGUS performance. . . i've got 2 unit MAGUS here and 1 with my brother. . . it's great. . . hopefully you can buy thesame one. . Mabuhay!!!

sir, nasa magkanu ba ag PAudio na 18" @ 1000watts or higher?

[FONT='arial black', sans-serif]P-Audio C18-650EL 1200W 18" Low Frequency Drive
[/FONT]
C18_650EL_1.jpg
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

the last price i known for this driver were around 12k more or less. phil peso of course.

Local speakers are no slouch either. You should hear the set-up of mr. constantpressure to hear exactly what I mean.. ;)
agreed to that. but if that setup ur telling us u will use the p audio drivers, you'll see a very significant difference in the overall sound reproduction. locallly produced drivers tend to beg more from the amplifier to achieve great sound pressure, unlike the foreign counterpart. theres a big difference on their sensitivity issues which we should consider on chosing the best drivers regardless of what amplifier we use.
im a big fan of sakura, crown and konzert drivers as i used them on my mid-hi boxes and i can tell you, they deliver crisp and clear mids.
but for cost-performance comparisons, ill go withe p audios..

Sir you can try the new live 18@18k 5" voice coil double magnet its only 9,000 available in iloilo mrm and jvs
gud day for us sir,
this LIVE 18 transducer of yours, where can i find to make some observations? is it available here in central luzon? is it locally made or from abroad?
if it thus sound great, then we will be more than willing to have them for testing.
have a nice day.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.