Konzert Amp & Speakers Website

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To sir jojo:

here the plan i saw and planning to build. to be loaded with jh157 matched to Crell CA8..need your opinion...

Attachments

• mb115b_tz (2).gif
    mb115b_tz (2).gif
    40.5 KB · Views: 326
To sir jojo:

here the plan i saw and planning to build. to be loaded with jh157 matched to Crell CA8..need your opinion...

Here is the link for this DIY...
Visaton - Lautsprecher und Zubehör, Loudspeakers and Accessories

if your planning to use this as your subwoofer for your SR...you might get disappointed...Crell CA8 will run out of juice and will just burn your drivers due to clippings...get an amp big enough for your Subs...

have a nice day,
jojo

Here is the link for this DIY...

if your planning to use this as your subwoofer for your SR...you might get disappointed...Crell CA8 will run out of juice and will just burn your drivers due to clippings...get an amp big enough for your Subs...

have a nice day,
jojo

Thanks sir, it was enlightening...Sir due to budget constraints, i may not get a bigger amp than the CA8, how bout it will stay and just replace the speakers then. What would be the ideal replacement for the speaker? or the other way around.

sir jo..

Can i use a Crown PRO-1540 PA for subs (200-400W)? to a CA8 Amp? is it overpowered? can u suggest a driver?

Im a newbie so better ask the pro...Thanks

Tibo for subwoofer application (28hz-50hz) it won't work well...maybe for Bass (50hz-250hz) it will do the job...I think C8 will do this job well at 4Ω per channel you just have to watchout for those clipping red lights...

But those 1540's are so weak...VC will not last...sorry man...you need to get a much better driver like the Crown JH159...

Tibo for subwoofer application (28hz-50hz) it won't work well...maybe for Bass (50hz-250hz) it will do the job...I think C8 will do this job well at 4Ω per channel you just have to watchout for those clipping red lights...

But those 1540's are so weak...VC will not last...sorry man...you need to get a much better driver like the Crown JH159...

Thanks a lot sir...nway are M-Audio MA Series a good amps?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.